Sunday, November 27, 2011

Boots everyday!

Top thrifted  Cardi Target  Jeans Rugged Wearhouse  Boots Target

This photo is actually from October but I forgot about it. While I still haven't been very motivated to take pictures, every once in a while I planned to but couldn't find my tripod. Last week I found it. Under the crib. My 5 year old son is a budding photographer and must have left it there after playing with it one day.

I love the holidays! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I sure did!


5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and I am loving your boots! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and Black Friday adventure!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back! :) Glad you found your tripod. I love the boots and what a cute family pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww...your kiddos are perfectly adorable! Just like their momma! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie:) I've been getting fun fashion ideas from your blog for a little while now. I'd love it if you stopped by to visit my blog sometime:)
    Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy Your newest follower.
    www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first outfit! The colors work well together!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete