Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging Buddy

Heidi from HeidiLuxe is my fabulous friend and blogging buddy who introduced me to the world of fashion blogging! She is witty and hilarious in her writing and just as funny in real life. She is gorgeous and always inspiring in her fashion! 
She even took me on my first thrifting adventure at Goodwill! It's because of her I have dared to try so many new things and have fallen in love with re-fashioning :)
Here is our first fashion picture together at a 4th of July BBQ. Good times. 

On Heidi:
blouse- michael kors
scarf- dillards
shorts- gap
sandals- bakers

2 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa! Worlds colliding. I had no idea you guys knew each other!

    Ask the Duplex
    Enter our giveaway for a $50 Visa Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Heidi, can't wait to check her out! Anyone who shares thrifting with a friend is a great friend in my book. You both look adorable - I love her casual tie-dye look and your sophisticated belted top look!

    ReplyDelete