Thursday, July 28, 2011

My sister Angela's Wedding!

Andrea, Dad, Julie

 We slept in on the day of the wedding and leisurely got ready. I love this picture of me with my Dad and half-sister Andrea.
Later, we headed over to the Inn where the wedding took place. It was so much fun helping Angela get ready for her big day!! And she looked simply beautiful :)



 The weather was warm but with shade from the surrounding trees and a light breeze it was pleasant.

Dress: Kohl's  Shoes: Jellypop via TJMaxx  Earring: Old Navy  Watch: Relic

 The happy couple! They looked so in love :) Congrats Angela and Dan!!


Here is shot of me with 3 of my half-sisters.

Angela, Michelle, Julie, Andrea

Dinner was on the porch and was yummy!


Me with one beautiful bride :)
I'm so lucky I was able to attend the wedding. It was so special and I love my family so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress you wore to the wedding, it's so pretty and summery!! Looks like a lovely time with the family :)

    ReplyDelete