Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rock Star

I painted my toe nails today. And I feel like a rock star. It has been at least 9 months since I last painted them. Like before I had my baby. So really it's probably been more like a year since we all know those last 3 months you can't see anything below that watermelon let alone reach it.
Perhaps I should have swept the floors or scrubbed the toilets instead. They really need some attention. But, I didn't feel like it. When do I ever feel like scrubbing toilets? Uh, never. Maybe that's why I wait as long as humanly possible before I make myself do it. Maybe it's time I invited someone over for dinner. That seems to be the only thing lately that gives me enough motivation to clean. Knowing someone else would see the filth. That would be embarrassing. This is strangely less embarrassing. Hmm. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment