Sunday, March 27, 2011

Goodwill Grab Bag

 Anyone else ever wonder about how some things end up at Goodwill? It's such a grab bag, you really never know what you'll find! More often than not, it just a bunch of junk. But occasionally (and this is the draw for me), you'll find a gem! Case in point: I found several items with dry cleaning tags on them?! Did the dry cleaner dump stuff that didn't get picked up? Did someone clean their clothes only to donate them before ever wearing again? Hmm. I guess I'll never know. But I am counting my lucky stars I found this stuff. This skirt from BR is one of the items I found with dry cleaning tags on it. And who'd a thought, also in my size. I didn't end up getting all the items with dry cleaning tags on them (even though they were all BR) because I am at the point where I need to be a little more selective in my purchases! If I don't love it, I don't buy it!
 Ruffle Shirt: Don't recall
Skirt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Earrings/Belt: Forever 21
Heels: Target
And, as a bonus, the skirt has pockets! Love a skirt with pockets :)

6 comments:

  1. i have this very same skirt!!! i wish i was with you, i would have snatched up every last thing!
    and i almost wore it today too. but i didn't. but that would have been cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Find! Thank you so much for linking up your thrifting goodness! You are too cute!!

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here from the GFC hop! I would love a visit back at my blog, Mom Always Finds Out, when you get a chance. Thanks!

    Nicole
    http://momalwaysfindsout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love to find a
    treasure at goodwill. It's
    fun!
    I'm following from the blog hop. I'd love
    a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Mika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find lots of great new things at my GoodWill. The ladies who work there have gotten to know me and they point out things they think I'll like or I've told them I'm looking for. I got my son a tux there for his prom, complete with drycleaners' tags, for less than $20! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is fantastic, I've been looking for something like it. What a great thrifting find.

    Just started following :)

    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete