Saturday, March 26, 2011

Island

If you could only take one thing to a deserted island what would it be? I'd bring my mustard cardigan :) Seriously I love love love it. I really want to wear it every day but I'm trying to restrain myself. But not doing a very good job!
 T-shirt: J crew (thirfted!)
Skirt: Target (thifted!)
Cardigan: JCP (MNG by Mango)
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Rugged Wearhouse
Shoes:TJMaxx

I went with my family to the temple today in Columbia, SC. We didn't do any ordinances, just a tour and some pictures. It was chilly out but it was so beautiful nonetheless! We had a family day with our church ward. I think someone said around 100 people came! It was awesome!

ps-Yes I am aware BYU lost. And no I don't want to talk about it...

4 comments:

  1. I love pink and yellow together...such a great combo. That skirt is totally cute! Glad you had a great day!! =)
    PS--The game was so good till OT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan. I see this colour around sometimes since it is becoming more popular and I always wish I had something of this colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the color of that cardigan, great outfit and your hair is too cute.

    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cardigan too and am so searching for a mustard color cardi, blazer or skirt. Well, guess since weather is getting warmer skirt would be my best bet or maybe a cute summer top. I just LOVE the entire outfit. The color is awesome on you, no wonder you want to wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete