Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patties Day!

No surprise here. I'm wearing green today. But, I never realized how hard it is to wear green. If you pair it with red=Christmas. I ran through a variety of cardigan options (navy, mustard, purple) before finally settling on this pale yellow stripe. Honestly the fact that it is short sleeved helped with the decision as it may get up into the 70's today. Yipee!
Shirt: Target (thrifted) $4
Jeans: Target $20
Cardigan: Down East Basics $15
Headband: Ross $1
Earrings: Old Navy $1
Necklace: Rugged Wearhouse $2
Flower: Claire's $2
Flats: Target $4

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your cute blog and wanted to say hi!! I love your cute St. Patricks day outfit...such a cute cardigan/top pairing and I happen to love those flats (I own them too!) Nice to meet you! =)

    ReplyDelete