Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It may be stormin' out there...

But it's sunny in here! And if it wasn't so darn cold, I would love to wear this sans-cardigan!

 Shirt: Rugged Wearhouse
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: Rugged Wearhouse
Headband: Ross
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Rack Room Shoes
 I am such a purse person. Love them. And apparently I am a purse hoarder because I just realized I still had one from middle school. Yikes! Why I thought I could still need this jem, I don't know. It was black woven 6" by 6" square, with a super long strap. And flat. You could fit like $20, 2 keys, and chapstick in it. That is all. These days I'm need some roomier bags. With diapers, toys, snacks, etc etc, we need some space! So I did some purse purging. Very therapeutic.
  I don't buy as many as I used to but when I get a new one, it makes me happy :) Especially when it has yellow and gray!
And I love that it has a long strap too so I can throw it over my shoulder when I'm carrying the baby!


5 comments:

  1. Found you via the Pleated Poppy. You are too cute! :) I'm loving the no-cardigan look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute shirt!

    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, love the bag, LOVE IT.

    Just curious... how many cardigans would you say you own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are great and oh my that purse is incredible! I LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this blouse. and the purse. but especially together. i love mixing prints!

    ReplyDelete