Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fancy

 Our trip to Atlanta was short and wonderful. And I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to stake out a different Goodwill while we were there :) I found this flowy little number and it seemed to be the perfect fancy Easter skirt!
 Shirt/Cardi: Gap
Skirt: Thrifted (vintage)
Belt: Thrifted
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: JCP
Heels: ??
 A little Easter Family Pic
 Apparently little boy thought the flowy skirt was good for using as horse reigns ;)

Silly one!

After church I changed into another couple finds from the Atlanta Goodwill.
 Blouse and Capris: Thrifted
Heels: Target
Happy Easter All :)

10 comments:

  1. Love your Easter outfit! The colors are fabulous and I love that flowy skirt!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter outfit is perfect! So whimsical and dreamy. And I'm so glad I found your blog. I love it. Do you live in Atlanta? If so, I'm about three hours away from you!
    -Monica

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those polka dots!

    Your family looks great for Easter! Love your thrifted finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, love the pic with your family. Absolutely adorable. And I love your gorgeous Easter outfit, the flowy skirt is so, so lovely & I'm smitten with the skinny belt! Hope you're having a great start to your week so far. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so pretty! i can't believe you've had two kids, wow. what a fun little Easter trip you had too, fun! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors here! What a great mix. I love burgundy and teal. Your family is so cute! Your son is cracking me up - typical boy. (I have two - ages 6 & 3.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your Easter skirt is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Lovely!!!

    Ash @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect easter outfit. Beautiful family.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also wore patterns most of the time not too long ago and have started wearing solids. love the simplicity of it. very cute outfit and family!

    ReplyDelete