Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday Hooray!


Silk Blouse: Thrifted
 Mint Belt: Thrifted
Navy Skinnies: Charlotte Russe
Earrings/Bracelets: ??
Necklace: Walmart
Flats: Target



 The longer my hair gets, the higher the bun can go! Speaking of hair. I tried some dry shampoo that everyone is raving about these days. Didn't do a darn thing. My hair still looks flat and greasy. Maybe I'm using the wrong brand? I got Oscar Blandi Volumizing dry shampoo spray. Have you tried some and liked it? If so, what kind?? I wouldn't advise buying this kind!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous blouse and i love the belt, I'm hunting for colored belts.

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I swear you could buy a paper bag from the thrift store and make it look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so cute on you! And you look great with your hair that way. So fun! I think you are becoming a thrifty queen my friend! Thanks for sharing on Thrifty Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit! You look so chic. And I adore large top knots :)
    As far as dry shampoo, I haven't had any luck either. I now just put my hair in a bun with a shower cap half on my head and wash my roots... It takes moments to blow dry and doesn't damage my ends! It takes a bit of practice though.

    ReplyDelete