Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No clouds in here


Dress: Thrifted (vintage!)
Belt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Earrings: Forever 21
Sandals: Steve Madden (via Ross)

 I just love it when I find something great at the thrift store! Vintage dresses are one of my favorite things right now. Styles were modest and the colors were bold! Never knew how much I could love a little yellow dress. AND it has pockets. You know how much I love pockets ;)

It has this awesome button detail in the back of the skirt. At first I wondered if it was on backwards! But, now I sort of love the uniqueness!

And even though it's gray and rainy outside. I feel pretty warm and sunny in here!

12 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute with the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I LOVE your dress! What a great find. I'm a huge fan of thrifting and vintage dresses, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I have to admit, if I first saw this on a hanger at a thrift store I wouldn't give it a second thought, but now I am going to have to go look for one after seeing how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great thrift store find! I love that bright yellow... so Springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that yellow dress! I am going to start thrifting more, because you can find really amazing items!

    Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the buttons down the back! Super cute.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great yellow dress and it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love. Today must've been black and yellow day as I have seen more than a handful of bloggers (including myself) sporting the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and shiny! Love it. Bright colors or a sassy outfit make me feel all shiny too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing in that yellow dress! i'm really diggin yellow this spring! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete