Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On my mind

Not much in my thoughts today past raising children and doing housework. Very exciting, I know. Really riveting stuff! Except, did anyone else watch the first episode of The Kennedys on Reelz? I haven't finished it quite yet but so far, pretty interesting! An advertisement I saw for it said something like "The most anticipated 8-part movie event this year!" I thought, verses what? Are there ANY other 8-part movies out this year? HA!
Embellished Tee/Headband: Ross
Cargo skinnies (Navy): Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: JCP
Earrings: Forever 21
Heels: Target

7 comments:

  1. I watched The Kennedy's on SUnday and am looking forward to the next installment tonight. I have always had an interest in the family and it's interesting to know some of the back-story of it all. Love this cute cardi on you...the yellow over that top is great! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and love those nude heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous yellow cardi! Love it! And I didn't see the Kennedy's but I wanted to...does that count? I'm popping over from the Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of that mustard yellow lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from the Pleated Poppy. I'm glad I stopped by. I like everything about this outfit. I love the color combos and your great accessories. You look very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you through Clothed Much, and I'm really just so glad I did! Your style is amazingly wearable and so inspiring for me. I am definetely a new follower!

    xx Live

    www.howtowearwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete